[NEohioPAL] FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE 1-Male Actor for Nerdy Role PAID PERFORMANCE on FRIDAY OCT. 25th

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 21:13:18 PDT 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: CASTING 1-Caucasian MaleAge range: 20's to early 40sCharacter type: A Nerd wound up too tight, very intense and over the top yet cowers in the face of danger.Body Type:Nondescript____________________________________This role is for a one-run interactive mystery performance play held on Friday October 25th. i.e. Halloween weekend. This is a paid performance, set in the 1985 and would be great for an improvisational comedian/actor with chops but all are welcome to respond.Though the performance plays lasts throughout the weekend, your character's part will conclude on Friday evening. After which you may depart for home, or spend the weekend with all meals and room included. 2 Hours work, pay:$75.00 + Room & BoardPlease send Bio/Photo responses should be messaged or sent to mobinc123 at aol.comThat's right, we've been in business so many years, we still have an AOL account! LOL

NO RECRUITING PLEASETo be considered for this cut above the rest performance, you must meet the following 6-Point-Criteria1.) Attend 1 "In-Person" Full Cast Rehearsal This Sunday Oct. 20th located in downtown Cleveland's Asian Town District 2:00 PM until 5:30-6:00 PMMUST BE ON TIME FOR REHEARSAL2.) Have your own transportation to and from rehearsal and event venue. We do carpool as much as possible however, more than likely you may have to get there yourself, so please be prepared.3.) A recent photo/bio with current contact info, we want to see the real you, so keep your photo as current as possible, links to videos would be also be good to add if you have any, if you don't have a video, no worries it's not by any means a deal breaker. And please be as prompt as possible when returning our calls or messages should we have to contact you prior to and during the course of the actual production if you are cast.4.) Have the ability to memorize your lines and recite them with conviction while interacting with strangers.In addition, improv skills are a must as is "playing well with others". In other words, act accordingly and don't be an ass...unless your character calls for it.5.) Please keep in mind that once you've contracted for the show, we do expect you to follow through with your performance commitment. Therefore, bouncing out of a role at the last minute is not in the least professional, especially if you're canceling for a better opportunity after making your commitment. We've been there, done that and bought the tee shirt so please honor your commitment.6.) You will be paid by check after performance in addition, lodging and all of your meals during the duration of your performance will also be provided. And before you ask...the answer is, no you may not bring along your significant other, buddy, pal, etc...Thank you for your interest and break a leg!W.J.Logistics Director for 1Mobinc.com