[NEohioPAL] Modern Electronic Pop Band Looking for Multi Instrumentalist

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:15:04 PDT 2019

Electronic pop band looking for a multi-instrumentalist / support musician. The band's sound is based around programmed electronic keyboards, with live guitar and bass. Our style is very 1980s, in the vein of Duran Duran, Tears For Fears, and Sade. We are looking for someone to add a more 'human element' to the music, and would prefer someone with the ability to add different instrumentation to the songs as needed. Respondents need to possess 2 or more of the following performance abilities: Sax (and/or flute), backing vocals, keyboards, aux percussion, guitar, violin, or bass. Please text Allan at 440-444-9657 for more information.