[NEohioPAL] The OFMS Bulldog Theatre Company Presents, "Mary Poppins, Jr."

Eric Bartkowski bartkowskie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 08:48:40 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone!

You are all cordially invited to come see a production that can only be
described as...

wait for it...

(deep breath)...

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS

Olmsted Falls Middle School's, Bulldog Theatre Company is proud to present
our production of *Mary Poppins, Jr *next week (October 24-26).

Altogether, there are a total of 76 6th-8th students involved in this
production, onstage and off, who have spent the last 2 months crafting a
magical and transformative tale.

Performances are Thursday October 24, Friday October 25, and Saturday
October 26 at 7:00pm in the Olmsted Falls Middle School Cafeteria (27045
Bagley Rd, Olmsted Falls, OH 44138).

Tickets prices are:

$5 for adults

$3 for Students (4th grade and up)

Free for Senior Citizens and Students 3rd grade and lower.

Thank you for supporting theatre at the middle school level!

For further information, please contact Eric Bartkowski (
ebartkowski at ofcs.net)

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*