[NEohioPAL] ADVERTISE in our Cleveland Dance Fest 2019 programs!

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Wed Oct 16 11:23:34 PDT 2019

Would you like to reach 500 - 600 NEW Cleveland Community Members in one
weekend? We are looking for businesses to ADVERTISE in our Cleveland Dance
Fest 2019 programs!

.

.

Advertising your business in our programs will expose you not only to our
patrons, but to the patrons of every independent artist and dance company
taking part in the festival. We expect over 600 plus patrons to attend this
years festival.

.

If you would like to place an advertisement in our program please email
elyse at themovementproject.org for pricing and information by October 21st!
--
*Irene Honora*
Company Member