[NEohioPAL] Male Singer Wanted for Funk/R&B Group

Yusef Endure yusefendure48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:34:14 PDT 2019

AUDITIONS

 FOR FUNK/R&B PARTY BAND

We’re looking for 1 Male Tenor Vocalist to complete our diverse,
multiethnic group.  Blacks, Latinos, Asians or anyone with urban swag are
welcome to audition. Please submit your video recorded audition to the
address listed below (iPhone and Android videos are OK). If we like the
video, we’ll contact you to arrange an in-person audition of the same
material. Live auditions will be held by invitation only. Must be aged 18
or older.

Please learn and perform these tunes for the video audition:

   -

   Sam Smith / Omen https://youtu.be/fB63ztKnGvo
   -

   Bruno Mars / 24 Karat Magic https://youtu.be/UqyT8IEBkvY

Singers must be able to sing, dance, and act the part. Songs must be
memorized! Stage experience, including choreography, is highly preferred. We’re
looking for someone who can energize crowds and elicit audience
participation which means doing the same for the judges.

This is not a bar band. You are auditioning for a party band i.e. corporate
events, premium weddings, private engagements, and festivals are our
venues. For more information, contact:

Yusef Endure

NEO-FUNK

440-600-1355