[NEohioPAL] call for video auditions

Jeff Polen jeff_polen at goodyear.com
Fri Oct 18 07:18:39 PDT 2019

Hello
Goodyear is seeking audition submissions for a short internal use video. Please submit your video audition for the desired role, feel free to use your phone or other video capture device.
The shoot will take place sometime in the next two weeks, at the Akron HQ of Goodyear. The shoot will have to be scheduled during a Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm timeframe. Please be prepared to commit to a four hour window.
Send you auditions to:

Jeff Polen
Producer - Creative Services
Jeff_polen at goodyear.com<mailto:Jeff_polen at goodyear.com>

Thanks and good luck!

Partial script for the audition.
3 roles
Rodrigo - MALE - 20's - 40's Office worker
Camila - FEMALE - 20's - 40's Office worker
Mathias - MALE - 30's - 50's Office manager

(Office sounds as Rodrigo clicks with his mouse and looks at the screen)

Rodrigo:
Hey Camila, do you know anything about a request for a $500,000 wire transfer to NCC Enterprises?

Camila:
No, I've never heard of them. Why, what's up?

Rodrigo:
I'm not sure. I just got this urgent email from Region President, Adriana, saying we have to buy some machinery parts or something and it absolutely has to be paid today to lock in the price before the banks close. I didn't hear Mathias say anything about this in our finance department staff meeting this week.

Camila:
Hmm. You know how Mathias gets when he's busy. He probably just forgot to tell you about it or something. You don't want to make Adriana upset. Maybe you should send her a reply to confirm you understand correctly and that Mathias is aware.

Rodrigo:
Yeah, you are probably right. Let me hit reply - "Adriana, Mathias is out of the office today, is he aware and does this absolutely need to be completed today?"

Rodrigo:
It must be important, listen to this: "Dear Rodrigo:  Thank you for the follow-up.  I have been in contact with Mathias and he is ok with this transaction, which must be completed by today. Please complete and let me know when the wire has been sent. Your help today will be remembered at review time."

Camila:
That seems pretty straightforward.

Rodrigo:
If our Regional President says it should be done, and she says Mathias is OK, then we need to take care of it straight away. With Mathias travelling, have you got Mathias authorization codes there somewhere I can use...?

Camila:
Yes, sure. They are...

Mathias:
Good morning Rodrigo, how are you?

Rodrigo:
Hey Mathias, good, how was your trip? How can I help?

Mathias:
We had productive meetings...But I'm about to go into a meeting with Adriana to go over budgets and cash flow, and I was looking at our country bank account. Do you know what that $500,000 wire transfer is from last week?

Rodrigo:
Yes sir. I'm surprised you don't remember. That's the wire Adriana asked me to send over to our new vendor, NCC Enterprises for that deal on machinery parts.

Mathias:
Ah, what new deal? I didn't ask you to send anything.

Rodrigo:
It's the one Adriana emailed me about in a rush Friday. She even replied that you had been briefed and approved.

Mathias:
Ummm...Adriana didn't tell me about any deal, and she wouldn't usually be worried about machinery parts.

Rodrigo:
Hang on, I've got her email right here. Let's see...it was at 4:30pm and says that $500,000...hang on...