[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for local TV series (with full distro deal!!)

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 06:44:56 PDT 2019

ACTORS!!!! ACTRESS'S!!!!

Specter is a 6 episode TV series about a man that see and talk to ghosts.

As of now, I need a minimum of 17 actors. 9 male and actors and 8 female actors.

There are 4 main actors that are in all 6 episodes. The rest are featured actors in that particular episode.

Main cast:

= Jacob – male, ages 25-40. Our hero. The one that can see and talk to ghosts. A very strong character that does not put up with nonsense from these ghosts, and will send them to a hell dimension in a minute.

= Ken – Male , ages 25-40. Jacob’s best friend/side kick.

= Lexi – Female, ages 25-40. Jacob’s girl friend.

= William Shakespeare – ummmm, it’s William Shakespeare

We plan on shooting in  nov. and Dec

If you are interested in any of the 17 roles.

please email me a resume/head shot and link to a demo reel (if you have one)

email it to video316 at hotmail.com

Thanks

Roger