[NEohioPAL] Stepping Out Performances at Hiram

Carl Skorepa carlskorepa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 09:24:36 PDT 2019

Tap your way to Hiram College as the Performing Arts Program presents SteppingOut, a comedy by Richard Harris in the Renner Black Box Theatre (11762 DeanSt. Hiram, OH 44234).  In Stepping Out wemeet eight characters from different backgrounds who attend the same tapdancing class. Come join their journey aswe cheer on this group of misfits, their optimistic teacher, and the crankypiano player as they learn the art of tap dance.  On the way, we findout about their problems, their failures and their successes as they discoverhow the arts give meaning to their lives.

Show dates are as follows:

 Friday, November 1st @ 7:30pm

 Saturday, November 2nd @ 7:30pm

 Friday, November 8th @ 7:30pm

 Saturday, November 9th @ 7:30pm

            Tobe able to reserve tickets please email our Front Of House Staff at HCT at hiram.edu. Please providethe date you want to attend, the number of tickets you want to reserve, a phonenumber we are able to contact you with, and providea name to place the reservation under.

            Pleasehave your reservations in 24-hours before the performance you are planning toreserve, we will not accept any reservations for that specific performanceafter the 24-hours are up.

Hiram CollegeTheatre
FrohringPerforming Arts Hall
11762 Dean Street Hiram, Ohio 44234
facebook.com/HiramCollegeTheatre