[NEohioPAL] NYC 6-Week Dialect Class With Christine McBurney @ Houde School

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 14:45:00 PDT 2019

Hi,
We are now offering a 6-week New York City Dialect Course with Christine McBurney.  In this class you will learn the technical physiological changes it takes to slip into an NYC Dialect!!

This 6-Week course will be focusing on New York City dialect.

There are limited spots available for this class, so sign up fast!

Every Wednesday Starting Oct. 30th from 5p-730p.

@ Houde School of Acting (2310 Superior Ave, Cleveland, Oh 44114)

$150 For 6-Week Course (Discount for current Houde Students)

Registration: contact at houdeschoolofacting.com

Some of Christine’s experience in dialects can be seen below:

"Overruled" The University of Akron
"Measure For Measure" Cleveland Public Theatre
"As You Like It" Cleveland Public Theatre
"Mason-Dixon" Red Hen Productions
"Blithe Spirit" Great Lakes Theatre Festival
"The Elephant Man" Porthouse Theatre
"June Moon" Porthouse Theatre
"Conversations With My Father" Weathervane Community "Playhouse Lysistrata" Kent State University

"The Girlhood of Shakespeare’s Heroines" Kent State University
If you have any questions or would like to sign up please email us back!
Thanks,Jessica Houde-Morris