[NEohioPAL] Emerging Playwright Reading Series seeks plays currently in development for Staged Readings (Stow, OH)

Brandi beaton2922 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:50:18 PDT 2019

Emerging Playwright Reading Series seeks plays currently in development for Staged Readings.

Stow Players is continuing their Emerging Playwright Reading Series in 2019/2020.

This opportunity is open to playwrights within a three hour drive of Stow, OH (NE Ohio, Akron suburb) who have a piece that is currently in development and ready for a Staged Reading. We are not accepting pieces that have already had a fully staged production. We require that playwrights who are chosen for a reading will attend the reading to facilitate and receive audience feedback.

Our Reading Committee is accepting rolling submissions, so if we can’t fit your reading into this season we may keep it in mind for next season. All playwrights who submit will be notified of their submission’s status in a timely manner.

Scheduling will be based on the availability of the space, directors, and playwright.

Please see the attached link for submission instructions.

If there are any questions, please e-mail beaton2922 at gmail.com

Thank you!