[NEohioPAL] Boo! at the Museum: The Baseball Heritage Museum at League Park Saturday October 26

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Oct 25 08:02:05 PDT 2019

Get ready to solve the mystery of What REALLY Happened to Ty Cobbs Jersey.
Our third annual Boo! at the Museum event is FREE and fun for all ages!
 Saturday October 26th 1:30 to 3:00 pm
 Baseball Heritage Museum at League Park
 6601 Lexington Avenue in Cleveland.
Schedule for the Day 1:30 to 2:30 pm
 Gather clues and candy from our guests from the past!
 Lou Proctor, grizzled Plain Dealer reporter (played by Michael Sharon)
 Lucinda (Sugar) Singleton, spoiled society girl (played by Mandy Craig)
 Janet Starr, gritty girl reporter (played by Rose Gabriele)
 Wiilliam Oakes, journalist from the Negro Press (played by Donell Funderburk) Patches the Airedale, resident of the neighborhood (played  by Elliot the Airedale)
 2:30 -3:00 pm.
 This is when we solve it! Be there and be entered into a drawing to win some great BHM prizes!Reservations appreciated (we want to have enough candy) but walkins welcome.
RSVP here

Questions Please call or email me!

 |  | Margaret Reardon
Director Programming and Engagement