[NEohioPAL] $30 Tap Master Class with Matthew Shields- LAST DAY FOR $30

April Urban april.h.urban at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 06:56:33 PDT 2019

Last day for discounted registration for the tap master class with Post
Modern Jukebox's Matthew Shields!
$30-- October 27th- 5pm-6pm at Cleveland City Dance in Shaker Square--
Intermediate/Advanced level

The details:

More about Matthew here: https://www.hyperfeetproductions.com/info
<https://www.hyperfeetproductions.com/info?fbclid=IwAR3qMcqHA38AmA82Qon2ad-C9shWDMde1Twnv9ozR3XRbABIXNvOkG7gY70>
Cost is $30 via PayPal or Eventbrite (Eventbrite tickets have fees). Cost
goes up to $35 day-of. $35 Cash will be accepted the day of the class.
To pay via Paypal, send me $30 using this link:
paypal.me/AprilHirshUrban
<http://paypal.me/AprilHirshUrban?fbclid=IwAR1Ps8DbwsKiWPHaY337Tq4mDLRZxpjPEU-jbd3M5q_fdY-GN3jjdbZxqWg>
To pay via Eventbrite, go here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tap-master-class-with-matthew-shields-tickets-78427120629
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tap-master-class-with-matthew-shields-tickets-78427120629?fbclid=IwAR3fR7w8hAeOrxo-DGsqpdcKqBFDb_yz1TVUAeDoreBjgU-eJ04qNoJjHOM>
Unfortunately, due to the last minute nature of this class and needing to
pay the artist regardless of attendance, refunds will not be issued for any
issue outside of class cancellation. Even in the instance of class
cancellation, I can not refund registrations made through Eventbrite.