[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater seeks Keyboard player, Light board Operator and Sound board Op.

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:03:25 PDT 2019

Beachwood Community Theater has PAID positions for a Keyboard player, light
board and Sound board Ops.  We are opening our season with Matilda, the
Musical.  Tech week begins November 15 and the show runs weekends
(excluding Thanksgiving weekend) November 23 - December 15.  For more
information or to schedule an interview please contact Jill
Koslen-Freireich at jillfrei521 at gmail.com or by calling 216-595-3734.
Please share with any great key board players you may know!