[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS!!!

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:48:01 PDT 2019

L Rya Photography Studios located in Cleveland,Ohio. Our studio specializes
in Senior and Family Portraits. We are currently offering a few discounts
programs strictly for high school senior portraits for the next few weeks.

1. Get $50 off any Senior Portrait Package if session is booked before
11/15/2019.

2.BUY 1 GET 1 HALF OFF SALE !!!!
Book your senior pictures session with a friend and get half off your
package!!!
OFFER AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!

In the future we will be offering special discounts to students that need
professional headshots. If you have any questions or would like to schedule
an appointment visit our
at LRyaPhotography.com or contact a studio representative at (216) 452-0924!

L Rya Phillips
L Rya Photography
www.LRyaPhotography.com <http://www.lryaphotography.com/>
(216)452-0924