[NEohioPAL] Opportunity for actor/model for 2-hour photo shoot next week

Andrea Turner act_one at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 07:58:53 PDT 2019

Hello Fred,I'm a marketing communications consultant in Cleveland with my firm, ACT One Communications.
A potential client of mine (HZO Architects) is interested in hiring a male or female model or actress, age 35+ to be part of a professional photo shoot for a branding kit that GoDaddy is developing for his firm. Potential dates of the shoot are this Monday, Nov. 4 at 1PM. Backup dates are Tuesday, Nov. 5, or Wednesday, Nov. 6, if weather is rainy or dark.
The settings for the shoot are architecturally significant within walking distance to each other around Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital and the Uptown area around University Circle. I feel this is something I'd like to do with someone so that the photos show 2 people interacting with the architecture or sitting and discussing something being planned as a client/ architect may do or perhaps as collaborators.

He's agreed to pay the "talent" $100 for a 2-hour timeframe.
Interested applicants should e-mail their name, age, e-mail address, phone number, and a head shot photo to: act_one at sbcglobal.net. Applicants must have some flexibility for early afternoon availability and have mobility to walk to different sites in University Circle.
Thank you so much for advertising this on your site!
Andrea C. Turneract_one at sbcglobal.net216-310-3496