[NEohioPAL] Only four more chances to see "And Then There Were None" at Weathervane Playhouse

Fred Gloor fgloor at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Thu Oct 31 08:28:37 PDT 2019

>From the Akron Beacon Journal - "A strong cast makes the tension build through the three-act thriller"
The entire Akron Beacon Journal review - https://bit.ly/323rdWC

>From the West Side Leader - "This production is a great example of what happens when you marry good writing, quality directing and excellent acting by the Weathervane company."
The entire West Side Leader review - http://www.akron.com/akron-ohio-entertainment-news.asp?aID=42085

One little soldier boy left all alone; He went and hanged himself and then there were none.

Weathervane Playhouse presents one of Agatha Christie's darkest tales, And Then There Were None, through November 3rd in our Founders Theater.  Show times are Thursdays through Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2:30 p.m. There is also one morning performance on Tuesday, October 22nd at 9:30 a.m. Tickets are $11 -$23 and can be purchased by calling 330-836-2626 or by visiting www.weathervaneplayhouse.com<http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com>

A masterpiece of dramatic construction, this murder mystery's growing sense of dread and unfaltering tension will keep you guessing to the very end! Ten strangers are summoned to a remote island. All that the guests have in common is a wicked past they're unwilling to reveal and a secret that will seal their fate. For each has been marked for murder. As the weather turns and the group is cut off from the mainland, the bloodbath begins and one by one they are brutally murdered in accordance with the lines of a sinister nursery rhyme.

Nancy Cates, former Artistic Director of Coach House Theatre, who directed last season's smash hit, Mamma Mia! returns to direct this thrilling whodunit.

And Then There Were None is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH. INC.

THE CAST
JIM FIPPIN
Sir Lawrence Wargrave
ERIN MOORE