[NEohioPAL] Looking for Actress For 1-Day Shoot

Jacob Redmon jnredmon603 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:44:56 PDT 2019

*Female Lead - *20s, dark hair, a powerful and benevolent ruler.

Hi, I'm Jacob Redmon. Recently I've had quite some difficulty finding an
actress for a low-budget short film (shooting in the Stow/Cuyahoga Falls
area), because I'm seeking someone with a very specific look.

The short film is a silent, black-and-white throwback to the early-century
era of fantasy movies, to the works of Georges Melies and Charlie Chaplin
and the like. It's being shot entirely on a green screen in an attempt to
replicate the look of old film and will feature a lot of
intentionally-primitive visual effects. As such, I'm really hoping to find
someone with a classical look about them, someone whose face could belong
in the 1920s, if that makes sense. However, at this point, I'm willing to
be flexible on that.

I'd need one day to do costume fitting and one day to actually shoot. Pay
is $150.
Please contact me at jnredmon603 at gmail.com if interested. Thanks!