[NEohioPAL] Please check out our fan film Parker: A SpiderVerse Fan Film

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Nov 4 05:59:45 PST 2019

Hi all, if you do have a chance, please check out our fan film at this
link, hope you enjoy it https://youtu.be/W0AcWZcEvcc

Here it is! the our Parker - Spider-Verse Fan Film!

After almost 2 years, it is finally here, we hope you enjoy it and
please share it out to everywhere.

Directed by Johnny K. Wu
Director of Photography by @Jason Wang

Peter Parker played by Benjamin Zgorecki
Benjy Parker played by Michael K. Cline (Laura Masi Cline)
Morlun played by Jerry Sur
Scarlet Spider / Ben Riley played by James Eckstein
Spider-Boy played by Thomas Gassaway
Spider-Punk played by Mikhail Tot

Assistant Director: Nick Muhlbach
Editor: Nick Muhlback & Johnny K. Wu
VFX Editor : Nick Muhlbach
CGI/backplate : William Johns

Fight Choreographer: Keith Collins II

Wire-Stunt Coordinator : Andrew Sokol

Medic Todd Metzendorf

Additional information can be found at
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7908082

#spiderman #spidermen #spiderverse #gh5 #greenscreen #10bit #multiverse
#tomhallandlookalike #marvel #fanfilm #shortfilm

--
-------------
Johnny Wu

Producer (2015-2020)
75th Cleveland Cultural Gardens' One World Day
August 30, 2020, 11am - 6pm
www.clevelandculturalgardens.org

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
May 16-17, 2020
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

VP of Communications
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans"
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council