[NEohioPAL] Has Your Child Been Nominated for an Ohio Youth Arts Award??

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Mon Nov 4 12:12:23 PST 2019

The Ohio Youth Arts Awards, celebrators of Children in The Arts, recently
released their list of nominated actors who were in plays from The Beck
Center, Heights Youth Theatre, Wandering Aesthetic, Thompson Square
Community Theatre, the 82nd Street Theatre, Curtain 440, Ohio Youth
Ensemble, and Garfield  Heights High School.

To see if your child has been nominated for the Ohio Youth Arts Awards and
will be honored in an Awards Ceremony on Sunday, December 8th, go to our
Ticketing Page:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-ohio-youth-arts-awards-tickets-78465792297
and scroll down under the picture of our guest speaker, 2019 Dazzle Award
Winner, Margo Tipping. All of the nominees will be there, winners will be
announced at our awards ceremony, Sunday, December 8th at 1230 for the
younger kids and 3 for the older kids at the Barlow Community center 41 S.
Oviat Road in Hudson.

We are currently accepting applications from youth theatre programs
throughout Northeast Ohio, and also applications for adjudicators for our
next season of amazing shows. Please reach out to
OhioYouthArtsAwards at gmail.com for consideration!

--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer