[NEohioPAL] Weathervane's Winter Workshops 2020

Lauren Sprowls lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Nov 11 09:17:54 PST 2019

JOIN US FOR WEATHERVANE'S WINTER WORKSHOPS!

Starting January 11- February 15

Workshops available for students ages 5-17

Get over the winter blues with some artistic fun. Each workshop is 5-weeks long. We also have our one day events.
Prepare for Spring classes by trying something new or continuing your theatre education.

REGISTER FOR A WORKSHOP <https://campscui.active.com/orgs/WeathervanePlayhouse?orglink=camps-registration>

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PACKAGE DEALS AND SAVE!
Triple Threat package $200.00<https://campscui.active.com/orgs/WeathervanePlayhouse?season=2719512&session=44532112>
Musical Theatre Choreography
Acting Technique
Music Theory

Thespian package $115.00<https://campscui.active.com/orgs/WeathervanePlayhouse?season=2719512&session=44619504>
Improv Workshop
Acting Technique

Contact:
Lauren Sprowls, Education Director
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane Akron, OH 44313
330-836-2626 x35
lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com>

Lauren Sprowls
Education Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 xt 35
[facebook1]<https://www.facebook.com/WeathervanePlayhouse>[twitter1]<https://twitter.com/WeathervanePlay>[instagram1]<https://www.instagram.com/weathervaneplay>[linkedin1]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/weathervane-playhouse-akron>[youtube1 (1)]<https://www.youtube.com/user/weathervaneplayhouse>

Days in the office:
Monday-Saturday
OFF Wednesdays

"Before a child talks they sing. Before they write they draw. As soon as they stand they dance. Art is fundamental to human expression." - Phylicia Rashad