[NEohioPAL] The Boys are Back! "Plaid Tidings" Coming to Cassidy this December!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:58:17 PST 2019

 *Cassidy Theatre Presents...*
*'Forever Plaid: Plaid Tidings'*
Book by Stuart Ross
Music Arrangements by James Raitt, Brad Ellis, Raymond Berg, & David Snyder

Directed by Mike Caraffi
Music Directed by Heidi Herczeg
Choreography by Melanie Leibold

*The boys in Plaid are back! Join Smudge, Frankie, Sparky, and Jinx as they
return to Earth for a second time to bring some Christmas Spirit in
four-part harmony to yule and yours! The holiday sequel to the uproarious
barbershop blow-out 'Forever Plaid', 'Plaid Tidings' is sure to leave you
jingling all the way home! Tickets on sale now!*

Featuring:
Glen Stacho as Smudge
Brenton Cochran as Sparky
Andrew Weber as Frankie
David Rusnak as Jinx

Running: December 6th - 22nd
*Preview: Thursday, December 5th @ 8:00 p.m.
$10 Preview Tickets

Fridays/Saturdays @ 8:00 p.m.
Sundays @ 3:00 p.m.

Adults: $20
Seniors/Students: $15

Approximate Run Time: 2h15m (including intermission).

Ticketing:
By Phone/In Person, Box Office
(440) 842 - 4600
Mon-Tues-Thurs-Fri
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

**Online:
https://cassidytheatre.ticketleap.com/plaidtidings/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcassidytheatre.ticketleap.com%2Fplaidtidings%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0HAr8n-1rTb9VyO6QRaI1Xg637X5T0fvzamheZtnzBeItQ0mLnPJX94OE&h=AT2rMDX5iWxsVULe_-lNQPljAFcFvK2bu_yHNg5OqSe_6jUY9WhmJ9X2kfvFs2hqCSFHeemFO_debfqOU_Zi7yuCa33Mab1Yvbe0jpXZWo_-w0XCocSrFViYSlhzBTWZVQ>

*Preview Night is still a final dress rehearsal. This means some small
technical elements may not be fully in place, though we strive for
completion for our Thursday night audiences. Coupons and discounts do not
apply to Preview Night tickets.

**Online Orders are assigned seating based on best availability at the time
of the order - seated tickets are to be picked up at Will-Call or in
advance during regular box office hours. For specified seating, please call
your order in to the box office.