[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL/AUDITIONS for an Action, Comedy Film, Titled “BATERNITY”. LOOKING FOR Males & Females (Mostly Males) Ages: 18-30 (Non Paid) (EXTRAS & Minor Speaking Roles)

Chris Tretiakow chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 12:59:50 PST 2019

Hello. We are looking for actors to cast for various parts Males & Females (Mostly Males) Ages: 18-30.  For my Action Comedy Film called BATERNITY.  We will provide food on set, if you would most likely only need to be present for one of the 4 scheduled shooting days.
Below are all the links you would need, the script, the character list, and the shooting/production schedules/calendars.

If you are interested, please let me know what shooting days and times you can do when you can, ASAP if possible please.

SCRIPT
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ADfGGWwKI_GWcaRtKZmkwMIqN8XDDuH/view?usp=sharing

|  |  |

|  |
Baternity Script Version 1 (Main Shooting From Version).pdf

Characters List And Script Sides:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DekhI47GHcr9Vhc1HTuWMPznv91tFZag3AspLinh9tk/edit?usp=sharing

|  |  |

|  |
Baternity Casting Call Characters List And Script Sides

Baternity Casting Call Characters List And Script Sides 1. Bruce Pgs: 2 - 5 (Start: Bruce Arrives at Frat Hou...

Stripboard Shooting Schedule Link:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f3qBtlvJpTB1S6rL5RxkFxB82iEWgcNOIwcGbFekjlM/edit?usp=sharing

|  |  |

|  |
Baternity Stripeboard Shooting Schedule

Stripboard Schedule/Shooting Schedule – scene/day order (Call Sheets Template) TIME/SHOOTING DAYS SHOOTING PAGE...

Production Shooting Calendar link:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xW7R2PWCZ5q_9u6YWeeBakub-42xymD0Ws1wzu41x6w/edit?usp=sharing

|  |  |

|  |
Baternity Shooting Schedule:Calender

November 2019 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 1 Production ...

Also, If you have Resumes/Headshots you would like to send me or f you have any other Questions/Concerns regarding anything else here is my Contact Information:

Chris (Me) (Writer/Director) :

Email/Emails:  Chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com

Phone Number: 440-539-0118

Hoping too see you there.