[NEohioPAL] The Star on My Heart at Lake Erie College this Friday and Saturday

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:33:54 PST 2019

*The Star on My Heart*

By Angela Miloro-Hansen

*November 15 and 16 at 7:30pm*

*Lake Erie College*

*Royce Hall for the Fine and Performing Arts*

*Gillett St, Painesville, OH  *

The Star on My Heart is a true story about Holocaust survivor and I Am a
Star author Dr. Inge Auerbacher. It follows Inge's story before the war in
Germany, during her time in the Terezin concentration camp in Prague, and
her recovery and struggle with tuberculosis in America after the war.

Survivors of the Holocaust will soon be lost, and the time to tell their
stories is disappearing. One survivor, Inge Auerbacher, worked with local
director/writer Angela Miloro-Hansen, to turn her memoirs of time spent in
the Terezin concentration camp into a stage play.

 The Star on My Heart premiered four years ago, and has since been
performed in several locations in north-east Ohio, and the Midwest,
including a production off-off Broadway in NYC. This fall, with a revised
script and her new production company, Curtain 440, Miloro-Hansen is again
presenting this heartfelt story of Dr. Auerbacher’s life. Curtain 440 is
proud to tell Inge Auerbacher’s story, and to be part of the education that
accompanies the process, for cast and audience.

*Tickets will be available on the website and at the door:*

*www.curtain440.com/Tickets
<http://www.curtain440.com/Tickets>Seniors/Students $13, Adults $15  *
--

Kelly Miloro