[NEohioPAL] Volunteers Needed

Marc Howard marc.c.howard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 08:17:12 PST 2019

*Volunteer with Aurora Community Theatre*

Want to experience a production first-hand? Become a volunteer!

Volunteers needed for:

·       Ushers

·       Set Construction

·       Concessions

·       Run Crew

Aurora Community Theatre depends on volunteers to help build, create, and
assist with many aspects of the production process.

·       *Ushers* are smiling, helpful individuals who welcome patrons to
the theater, help them find their seats, provide them with accessible
hearing devices if needed, and assist with emergency procedures if required.

 ·       *Set Construction* is a great way to be a part of the creative
process. You will work with our construction manager and other volunteers
to build full-scale scenery for each of our productions. No experience is
necessary. There are many aspects of set build and on job training is
available.

 ·       *Concession* volunteers are also smiling, helpful individuals who
will work with a board member to help assist patrons in purchasing drinks
and snacks during intermission at a performance.

 ·       *Run Crew* is working on a production during the run of the show.
It includes such things as working in the booth running lights or sound,
working backstage, being on wardrobe crew, etc.

Volunteering is a great activity for friends and family! Couples and
friends often volunteer together. Students age 16 and older may also
volunteer.

Please go to https://auroracommunitytheatre.com/about/volunteer/ to fill
out a brief volunteer questionnaire and one of our volunteer coordinators
will be in touch soon.