[NEohioPAL] Audition notice (Lead roles will be paid)

Vince Pirelli vincepirellibookings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 15:32:04 PST 2019

We are excited to announce that we will be holding auditions for an ongoing YouTube Sketch Comedy Series.

Audition details.

When: Sunday November 24th, 2019.
Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
Where: Rock and Roll City Studios, 5500 Walworth Ave, Cleveland, Ohio, 44102
What to Prepare: Headshot and resume if you have one. 30 second comedic monologue( monologues will be given to those who do not have one)
Pay: Lead roles will be paid an hourly rate to be disclosed upon date of hire. Supporting roles will be fed lunch and or dinner on shoot dates.

Please email vincepirellibookings at gmail.com to register. Please state first and last name and times you are available to audition on 11/24/2019.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10