[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is Building a Sales & Marketing Team

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Nov 21 08:40:14 PST 2019

Prelude2Cinema is Building a Sales & Marketing Team

Prelude2Cinema is seeking individuals who love the arts and know how to sell. This is an exciting time in Cleveland as we are the location for two major movies and home to numerous independent filmmakers.

We are relaunching a TV series and editing the first season which is six episodes long. We are also producing a short and feature by a talented comic book writer.

In order to move forward, we need a sales team to sell sponsorship packages. Our sales team, “Cinema Reps,” will receive a commission and other rewards.

If interested, please contact us ASAP. Although we are in Cleveland, Ohio, we can work with people worldwide.

For info on our TV series, go to

http://prelude2cinema.com/n2darkness/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels