[NEohioPAL] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Belt out the Just Sing rendition of "All I Want for Christmas", Thursday, December 5th at 7PM in the Cultural Center for the Arts in Canton, OH.

Carol Olson colson at voicesofcanton.org
Mon Nov 25 11:11:02 PST 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Carol Olson

 <mailto:colson at voicesofcanton.org> colson at voicesofcanton.org

330-455-1000

Photo Available Upon Request

November 25, 2019

Warm yourself with Holiday Favorites before we belt out the Just Sing
rendition of "All I Want for Christmas", Thursday, December 5th at 7PM.

After the lighting of the tree at Light Up Downtown Canton, meet up at the
Cultural Center to continue the Holiday merriment! PJ Chavez and the Just
Sing band will warm us up with some Holiday Tunes before we belt out our
rendition of "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey.

Get your Holiday on at the Cultural Center for the Arts on Thursday,
December 5th at 7PM.  Sing Stark presents JUST SING an innovative group
singing event.  It's your chance to grab an adult beverage, great food and
sing your heart out with your friends! We will sing in the Season with All I
Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey with a live band. Bring $5, your friends
and your voice!

Don't forget your ugly Christmas sweater! We will be giving away tickets to
Vox Audio's holiday concert on Sat., Dec. 14th to the person wearing the
UGLIEST Christmas sweater.

Based on the insane popularity of Pub Choir out of Brisbane, Australia, Just
Sing is for anyone who finds themselves belting out tunes in the shower or
in the car. Everybody can sing and Just Sing is here to prove it. It's our
goal to make singing together user friendly for everyone!

Bring yourself and all your friends down to the Cultural Center for the
Arts, grab a drink from the bar, great food from a local food truck, learn
All I Want for Christmas in 3-part harmony in 90 minutes, perform it twice,
and if the publishing Gods are smiling: have it immortalized in video
forever.

No auditions, no commitments, no judgement, no pressure, only LOTS OF FUN!

Thursday, December 5th at 7PM

Cultural Center for the Arts

1001 Market Ave. N

Canton, OH 44702