[NEohioPAL] Last Chance Casting Call for Major Motion Pictures

Erin Alyse erinalyse13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:07:39 PST 2019

Want to be in a movie?

Ever wondered what it’s like on a real motion picture set?

You’re in luck! Angelaboehmcasting is casting PAID background extras for
not one, but TWO major motion pictures filming right here in the Cleveland
area and they are almost ready to pack up and head back to Hollywood, so
act fast!!!

Visit our Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/angelaboehmcasting/ for our
immediate casting needs which include being military in the RUSSO BROTHERS
FILM, “Cherry,” or being an FBI Agent in the WARNER BROS. FILM, “Untitled
Fred Hampton Project.”

Find the post, see if you match our needs, submit per the given
instructions and that’s it! We will contact you from there.

Share via social media - Have even more fun on set if you get a friend to
submit and bring them along too!

Want additional information? Email Erin at erin at angelaboehmcasting.com

Want to get all of our emails for any project we cast? Visit our website at
https://angelaboehmcasting.com <http://www.angelaboehmcasting.com> and sign
up for our FREE database!