[NEohioPAL] WRP Holiday Drop-In

August Scarpelli gus.scarpelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:38:03 PST 2019

Looking for a great way to tackle some holiday shopping WITHOUT the
children, or just need a couple of hours to relax away some holiday bustle?
The Western Reserve Playhouse has just the thing! Bring your child(ren) to
our 1st Annual Holiday Drop & Shop on December 14, 2019 from 9AM-12PM!
Come and meet our new Education Director, August Scarpelli and his staff,
all while your child(ren) will create a handmade holiday crafts suitable
for giving away to teachers, grandparents, parents, or even keeping for
your own homes! Your child(ren) will also get to experience our new winter
classes too with fun theater games, singing, and more!

Ages: 4+
Cost: $20/child (includes all materials for crafts, Candy Cane/Cookies, and
Cocoa)
Space is limited to 30 kids and pre-registration is required.
Registration closes 11:59PM the day prior to event.​

Go to www.thewrp.org to get your kiddo reserved today!

Limited registration