[NEohioPAL] Upcoming Auditions at Stow Players

Stow Players stowplayers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 10:45:48 PST 2019

Adult auditions for our family production of Everybaby Sitter's Nightmare
will be held on Saturday December 14th at 2PM and Sunday December 15th at
7PM at the Heritage Barn. We are also still looking to fill one of the
youth parts. Please come out if you are interested in auditioning. No
experience is required!

Rehearsals for Every Babysitter’s Nightmare begin in January, and the show
will run Feb 7 to Feb 16. For more information about the show, please check
out our website at stowplayers.net.
<http://stowplayers.net/?fbclid=IwAR31wp97PJchHJJe_DU-RMQcBMbD2XyNDflUi4DDVxOKhFTmcJ-rGa11V9Q>

Auditions for our spring musical, Life Could Be a Dream, will be held
Sunday December 15th at 7PM and Sunday December 16th at 7PM in the Stow
Community Room at the Stow Police Station. Actors and Actress should be
able to pass for being in their mid-twenties. We are looking to fill the
following parts:

Denny Varney (Vocal Range: Tenor) Five years after high school graduation,
Denny still lives with his mother, goofing off in the family basement
instead of working for a living.

Eugene Johnson (Vocal Range: Tenor ) Denny’s best friend and
co-conspirator, Eugene works hard just to stay in step with Denny’s
fast-moving schemes.

Wally Patton (Vocal Range: Bass/Baritone ) A checker at the Piggly-Wiggly,
Wally is the son of a preacher who truly becomes the heart and soul of the
group.

Skip Henderson (Vocal Range: Bass/Baritone ) The last add-on to our singing
group, Skip is the new guy from the wrong side of the tracks, and a natural
singing whiz.

Lois Franklin (Vocal Range: Mezzo) Daughter of “Big Eddie” Franklin, owner
of Big Stuff Auto, and herself a former song leader at Springfield High.

Show will run March 5th through March 15th.

If you have any questions, please contact us a stowplayers at gmail.com.