[NEohioPAL] LILLIAN PYLES CASTING

lillianpyles at roadrunner.com lillianpyles at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 8 23:31:23 PST 2019

	With the holiday season upon us, we are thrilled to be hosting our
4thannual

	MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES.

	This is such a wonderful way to give back to the community and be a
part of Cleveland’s incredible actors at the same time. It will be
the sixth year that

	MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES is a nationwide Casting Society of America event,
with casting offices throughout the country participating,

	This is a charity event

	created to benefit local-area food banks.

	The Casting Society of America (CSA) is the premier organization of
theatrical Casting Directors in film, television, and theatre. CSA is
a united professional society that consistently sets the level of
professionalism in casting upon which the entertainment

	industry relies.

	We will be devoting a full day to seeing all the actors that want to
participate. We will audition everyone who brings in 2 non-perishable
food items for our food drive.

	Our open call is going to be TUESDAY DECEMBER 16TH, 2019 from 10:AM
– 12PM and from 1:PM – 3:PM (Please be sure to arrive BEFORE 3:PM
so that we are able to see everyone BY 5 o’clock).

	If you arrive after 3:PM, we cannot guarantee that you’ll be seen.

	Please note it will be in the:

	 KENNEDY THEATER at CLEVELAND’S PLAYHOUSE SQUARE

	1501 Euclid Avenue. (Please check-in at the OHIO THEATER LOBBY)

	· Please prepare one 1-minute contemporary monologue and bring one
headshot/resume.

	· Come with your holiday spirit! It’s an open call so there may be
a wait, but we promise to have lots of fun for all.

	· Please remember that non-perishable items include pasta, pasta
sauce, cereal, canned goods, crackers and toiletries (soap,
toothpaste, etc.)

	· Please RSVP by DECEMBER 113th…email your request to
meals4monologue at gmail.com

	· This is not an audition or a competition…it’s a performance.

	Lillian Pyles, CSA

	LILLIAN PYLES CASTING