[NEohioPAL] The Ohio Youth Arts Awards is expanding!! Sandusky, Huron, Mansfield, Tiffen, Canton and Youngstown, please read!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Mon Dec 9 12:27:52 PST 2019

Hello, everyone, We had a great first awards ceremony yesterday, filled
with mistakes and surprises and tons of fun! We honored 114 children from
10 plays with nominations, and had 46 winners.

We are expanding our reach to include a lot more Akron and Cleveland
theatres in the new year, so far, we are seeing 26 plays and musicals
through May, and we would like to include our neighbors all the way out to
Sandusky, Huron, Tiffen, Mansfield, Canton and Youngstown, and areas in
between, and would like to invite youth theatres and camps to apply to be a
part of us, as well as adjudicators from those areas.

We are also seeking a 501(c)(3) angel who will put us under your umbrella,
or someone who will help us become a 50 (c)(3) status, sponsors,
advertisers, and donors to help our program flourish.

Anyone interested in helping Ohio children feel honored and cherished,
please reach out to ohioyouthartsawards at gmail.com. We would love to talk to
you!

--
All my best,