[NEohioPAL] Drop and Shop at Western Reserve Playhouse this Saturday from 9am to 12pm

Western Reserve Playhouse dawnwrp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 07:42:57 PST 2019

Western Reserve Playhouse in Bath, Ohio is hosting our 1st Annual Holiday
Shop and Drop!

Looking for a great way to tackle some holiday shopping WITHOUT the
children or just need a couple of hours to relax away some holiday bustle?
The Western Reserve Playhouse has just the thing! Bring your child(ren) to
our *1st Annual Holiday Drop & Shop* on December 14, 2019 from 9AM-12PM!
Come and meet our new Education Director, August Scarpelli and his staff,
all while your child(ren) will create a handmade holiday crafts suitable
for giving teachers, grandparents, parents, or even keeping! Your
Child(ren) will also get to experience our new winter classes too with fun
theater games, singing and more!

*Ages: *4+

*Cost:* $20/child (includes all materials, Candy Cane, Cookies and Cocoa)

Space is limited to 30 kids and* pre-registration is required.*

*Registration closes 11:59PM the day prior to event and can be done on our
website: www.thewrp.org <http://www.thewrp.org>*