[NEohioPAL] Join Note-Oriety Show Choir for “Joyful Sounds” on December 17

Barbara M bjmcdow8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 11:26:27 PST 2019

*Note-Oriety Show Choir Annual Winter Concert*

*JOYFUL SOUNDS*

Note-Oriety Show Choir, Northeast Ohio’s premier adult community show
choir, proudly presents its holiday concert, *“Joyful Sounds,”* Tuesday,
December 17 at the Solon High School Lecture Hall, 33600 Inwood Drive.

Accompanied by Ann Michael with full choral numbers, soloists and small
groups, this festive evening will feature selections such as *Carol of the
Bells, Hanerot Halalu, Do You Hear What I Hear, and No Room, No Room.*

*SHOW TIME:*  December 17 at 7:00 PM

*LOCATION: *Solon High School Lecture Hall, 33600 Inwood Drive

*TICKETS:* Adult presale $10 each. $12 at the door, seniors $11, children $5

*Special pricing is available for groups of 6 or more*

*For ticket information, email **noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com*
<noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com>*.*

*About Note-Oriety*

Now in our 51st year, Note-Oriety Show Choir performs throughout Northeast
Ohio at a wide variety of community events, senior facilities, nursing
homes, meetings, and private parties. Semi-annual concerts are held in
December and June at Solon High School.

*Follow us on **Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/noteorietyshowchoir>*!*
*Visit our **website* <https://www.noteorietyshowchoir.com>*!*