[NEohioPAL] Professional swing dance instructor looking for a space to rent for private lessons.

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Tue Dec 10 10:28:48 PST 2019

I am in need of some new locations to teach private dance lessons.

My name is Valerie Salstrom and I am the founder and owner of the swing dance company Get Hep Swing.  I am a full-time dance professional who has been in the business for 20 years.  I specialize in vernacular jazz dance forms including solo and partnered Charleston, Lindy, Jitterbug/East Coast Swing, Balboa, Collegiate Shag, St. Louis Shag, etc.  The venue I have been using is closing and I need to find some alternative locations.  I have requests for private lessons all over Cleveland but, I would ideally like a location in or near Cleveland Heights, in or near Lakewood, and in or near Brecksville.

My ideal space is clean, has a nice wood floor, mirrors on at least one wall, and free parking.  I would settle for a flat floor.  Marley floors or floors that have grip are not suited for the styles of dance that I teach.  I don’t need a large space as private lessons usually only include one or two couples and myself.  If the space is large and has ample parking, it could potentially be a great location for future group classes.  I am open to collaborating with the right person, group, ballroom, art center, or dance studio.

I am looking to pay $15 per hour for studio rental for private lessons, which is the going rate and what I pay at all of the locations I currently use.  If we end up collaborating on multi-week, progressive, group classes we can discuss a percentage split in person.

I am extremely trustworthy and have a stellar reputation as a person, dancer, teacher, competitor, performer, swing dance historian, and judge in the local, regional, national, and international swing dance community.  I will take excellent care of your studio/space while I am there.  I will do my best to support and promote you and your organization.

Please see www.GetHepSwing.com for more details on what I do and offer.  Please feel free to email me or give me a call.  info at GetHepSwing.com or 216-374-1927

Thank you, and I hope to get some good leads from you all soon.  I appreciate the help.

Happy Holidays!

Valerie Salstrom