[NEohioPAL] Filmmaking Summer Camp for Kids! Gift Cards Available

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:48:47 PST 2019

Give the gift of inspiration this holiday season!

Do you have a child who loves movies and has an interest in filmmaking?
Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is a nonprofit organization that offers
filmmaking classes taught by industry professionals who have worked on film
and TV projects such as The Fast and the Furious, Frasier, Cheers and more.
We offer multiple courses included our renowned 2 Week Film Summer Camp
where the kids write, direct and edit their own movie under the mentorship
of real filmmakers and get to watch it on the big screen at a red carpet
premiere. Gift Cards for Christmas available now.
Check us out at www.lakewoodyfa.com