[NEohioPAL] Private Instructor for Photography, Video, Music Recording, and Animation

Bernie VanTilburg bvantilburg at cvccworks.edu
Fri Dec 13 06:48:25 PST 2019

Instructor with over 15 years experience teaching photography, Photoshop, video production, video editing, motion graphics, animation, and music recording and mixing is available to teach you!

I have taught ages ranging from 10 to 70 years old.  I have taught middle school, high school, and adult educations classes.

If you have a DSLR camera but are afraid to take it off of auto mode, I can help.
If you have taken pictures and want to learn Photoshop to take your images to the next level, I can help.
If you have a child who is interested in making movies or cartoons, but the school doesn't offer any classes, I can help.
If you want to record and mix your own music, I can help.

Rates start at just $20/hour.

Contact me at cbvantilburg at gmail.com

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Arts Instructor