[NEohioPAL] $15 Stage Combat Classes ($10 students) at Ohio Shakespeare Festival

tess at ohioshakespeare.com tess at ohioshakespeare.com
Sun Dec 15 10:36:14 PST 2019

January FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, JANUARY 13
POINT WORK
With single swords, we will focus on point work, the difference between on-line and off-line targeting, and specificity in targeting. Working with steel weapons this month!

Register now for only $15 ($10 students)

[ REGISTER NOW ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-nightX4fTejg )

No February FIGHT NIGHT this time.

March FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, MARCH 16
BIRTHDAY BASH
It's Ryan's birthday month, and he wants to work with blunt weapons this time around. We'll do some found weapon work and play with big smashy weapons like: war hammer, club, quarterstaff, and anything that goes "thud."

Register now for only $15 ($10 students)

[ REGISTER NOW ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-nightBaZVwvI )

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT NIGHT...
...tell everyone about fight night!  Join us at Greystone once a month for a 90 minute focus class from Fight Director Ryan Zarecki.

Zarecki will pick the theme for each month, and we will post it here.  Will it be sword and buckler? Found object? Rapier? War hammer? Dagger?

 Whatever it is, it will be an awesome way to polish your stage combat skills (and make new friends, too).  Imagine how good you'll get if you come every month!

$15 general admission, $10 for students (valid ID, under 30).
[ Get tickets ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-night ) in advance or pay at the door.
Ages 14+.