[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND | The Loush Sisters Love Dick’ns at CPT!

Caitlin Lewins clewins at cptonline.org
Mon Dec 16 09:46:01 PST 2019

Cleveland Public Theatre presents
The Loush Sisters Love Dick’ns: Oops!... They Did It Again<https://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2019-2020/the-loush-sisters-love-dickns-oops-they-did-it-again/>
Created by Liz Conway, Michael Seevers Jr., & Beth Wood
A bawdy, boozy, over-the-top holiday cabaret with
the lovable Loush Sisters – “that’s loose, and lush, but fancy!”
NOVEMBER 21 – DECEMBER 21

This holiday season, join Holly and Jolly Loush (aka The Loush Sisters) for their deeply anticipated return to the stage in a bawdy, boozy, over-the-top holiday cabaret. Fueled by song, sidekicks, and a hefty dose of “holiday cheer,” The Loush Sisters reimagine A Christmas Carol as you’ve never, ever seen it before. World Premiere.

CAST
Liz Conway, Beth Wood, and Sheffia Randall Dooley*+ with Wesley Allen, Mylin R. Cartwright, Madelyn Hayes, Kevin Kelly, Caitlin Lewins, Mike Majer, Colleen McCaughey, Nina Takács

*Actor appears courtesy of Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States.
+2019/2020 Premiere Fellow<https://www.cptonline.org/artist-opportunities/fellowships/>

CREATIVE PRODUCTION TEAM
Raymond Bobgan – Producer
Michael Seevers Jr. – Associate Director, Choreographer, Music Director
Molly Andrews-Hinders – Line Producer
Shannon McManus – Stage Manager
Beth Wood – Scenic Designer
Benjamin Gantose – Lighting Designer
Inda Blatch-Geib – Costume Designer
Kasey Gilder – Sound Designer
Jeannette Mwaki – Master Electrician/Assistant Lighting Designer
Cole Sajovie – Assistant Stage Manager/Sound Operator
Buck McDaniel – Accompanist

Tickets are $20 – $50

GROUP DISCOUNTS available throughout the run.
Purchase 8+ tickets and receive 20% off! Call to reserve (216) 631-2727 ext. 501.

Late-breaking: Due to popular demand and a completely sold out run, we’ve added seats to every performance! These seats are only available for purchase by calling the Box Office at (216) 631.2727 x501. Some special pricing may apply. For sold out performances, we encourage you to arrive early and join our waiting list in the Box Office starting at 6:00pm.

6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH 44102
CPT is located in the heart of the Gordon Square Arts District.

Tickets available at www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> or CPT Box Office (216) 631-2727 x501.

Caitlin Lewins
she / her / hers
Director of Audience Engagement & Media Relations
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave
Cleveland OH, 44102
(216) 631-2727 x211