[NEohioPAL] Audkitions - Matilda the Musical

Mike Skerritt gmskerritt at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 12:21:27 PST 2019

Do you have what it takes to be English Hammer-Throwing Champion 1969? Do you still have nightmares about horrifying school officials? Do you just want to have a great time telling a classic children's story?

If so, we want you to audition the Happy Ending Lyric Players Spring Production, Matilda the Musical!

HELP does NOT precast and ALL roles are open! We will host open auditions for all performers (no need to sign up or register, just come have some fun on stage). Auditions will be held
   - Saturday January 18th from 12-4
   - Sunday January 19th from 2-5
   - Monday January 20th from 7-9:30pm.

Please prepare 32 bars of an upbeat song for auditions and be prepared to do some light dancing. An accompanist will be provided. Make sure you have your sheet music as well! Some individuals may be asked to do a cold reading from a scene from the show.
The show runs March 20 - March 29!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Director Kelley "Helen" Pernicone at kpernicone at gmail.com! We look forward to seeing your audition!