[NEohioPAL] Audition for A comedy-Church Folk

Seppy Sky septemberstanton32 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:21:20 PST 2019

Hello Actors/Actress,

Emmanuel Baptist Church is looking 4 actors/Actress for our church play
titled `Church Folks.'

We will be holding auditions at:

7901 Quincy Cleveland, Ohio 44104
Time: Jan. 7th. 2019 @ 5pm-6pm
What to prepare: A 1 minute dramatic monologue
What to bring: A headshot/resume-If you have one

We are looking to fulfill 3 male roles age ranges from 20-40

                                    and

           1 female role age range from 45-60

Compensation-We will give you a dvd of the performance to use for your demo
reel.

 Contact director Irene Williams via email for any questions or concerns.
Email info. Irenew630 at gmail.con