[NEohioPAL] Christmas Carol at Spring Hill Historic Home Saturday Dec 21st 7pm

chuck bonakoski cbonakoski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:14:09 PST 2019

What: Staged reading of Christmas Carol

Where: Spring Hill Historic Home 1401 Springhill Lane NE Massillon Ohio
44646

When: Doors open at 630pm, Show begins promptly at 7pm.

Details: The Spring Hill Player would like to invite you to our home base
for a free staged reading of Christmas Carol. Following the performance you
are more than welcome to stay for cookie and light refreshment reception
where we will be officially announcing our 2020 season. We hope to see you
there! Questions can be directed to Spring Hill Historic Home at
330-833-6749 or to springhillplayers at gmail.com