[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Webmaster

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu Dec 19 02:01:19 PST 2019

Hi all-
Looking for someone who knows Wordpress/BlueHost who can be on call on an "as needed" basis.
I am fluent in editing pages. Just looking for someone to do the back end work if necessary.

My organization recently contracted with someone to design our new website. The site is attractive  but her customer service and understanding of the needs of a non profit are sorely lacking . (She's not local so no one need worry!)

Please email any suggestions to me at @margaret_reardon at att.net No phone calls please.
Thanks and Happy Holidays.
Margaret

|   |  |  Margaret Reardon
 Director, Programming and Engagement, Baseball Heritage Museum

 2167891083 | margaret at baseballheritagemuseum.org

 www.baseballheritagemuseum.org

|  6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103  |

|  |