[NEohioPAL] Assistant Director Wanted!

Will C Crosby willcodycrosby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:27:15 PST 2019

Hello everyone!
Are you someone who would love to get into the world of directing? Have you ever wondered what it takes to mount a production? Are you ready to be on the other side of the table but need experience?
Well!
I’m looking for an Assistant Director for Bright Star, a beautifully intimate musical running April/May at The Hudson Players!
I’ve added the audition sign up link for details on production dates and such
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4fafa629abf85-bright

Want more details? Send me an Email! Thank you!!
Will C Crosby- Director
Willcodycrosby at gmail.com