[NEohioPAL] Film Your Actor Demo Reel Scene!! Cocktail Party Lounge - Flash Sale

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 15:48:51 PST 2019

Hi All,
Do you need a scene where you can dress up? A romantic scene? Girls night out? Guys night out?  Running into an old friend or foe? A memorable first encounter? We got you!
Our next demo reel flash sale will be filmed in a lounge setting. We will be creating a set that has the mood and vibe of being in a lounge area of a cocktail party. We will have lots of options when writing the scenes for this setting.
$225 for a 40 second clip, shot in 4K and edited with sound-bed and color grading. Limited spots available. Book now!
Houde School Of Acting located Downtown Cleveland(2310 Superior Rd)
Houde Reels

|  |
Houde Reels

Sincerely,Jessica Houde-Morris Houde School Of Acting