[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater announces auditions for SHREK, the Musical

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 07:20:46 PST 2019

We’re very excited to bring Shrek back to our stage In celebration of
diversity and uniqueness!  Auditions are by appointment only.
Please email jillfrei521 at gmail.com for an appointment.

Auditions dates:
Grades 3 - 5 - Sunday, Jan. 12 at the Beachwood Community Center
Grades 6-12 - Monday, Jan. 13 at the Beachwood Middle School
Adults:  Tuesday Jan. 14, Beachwood Middle School
Call Backs:  Wed. Jan. 15 - Beachwood Community Center

Please bring a current headshot and resume.  Prepare 32 bars of music and
choose one of the monologues from our website www.beachwoodohio.com.
Audition forms are also located on our website.

Performance Dates:  May 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at jillfrei521 at gmail.com