[NEohioPAL] Audition taping studio available!

Jami Kinton jami at kintonmediagroup.com
Fri Dec 20 20:49:28 PST 2019

For actors home for the holidays and needing a studio to tape auditions or
voiceovers, please check out Cleveland Audition Taping!

We edit the same day and have everything you need to record a top-notch,
professional audition! We also have a teleprompter available for no extra
charge, and do our best to accommodate your schedule whether you need an
audition early morning or late at night!

We also do demo reels and headshots!

Email Jami Kinton, jami at kintonmediagroup.com and visit us online facebook.
com/clevelandauditiontaping or clevelandauditiontaping.com.