[NEohioPAL] Last Big D Radio Show of the Decade

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Dec 22 15:46:52 PST 2019

Prelude2Cinema is producing The Big D Radio Show and next Thursday December 26th, 2019 at 11am is the last show of the Year/ Decade. We are lining up some special guest with a focus on Female Talent in Cinema, Music and the Community.

We would like to hear from everyone though and are seeking 3 minute 14 seconds (or less) video clips about who you are, what you have accomplished in the last decade. Make certain to mention Prelude2Cinema and Big D Radio. We will include the clips on a playlist at Prelude2Cinema and air the top ten online.

Full details are on Big D Radio site at

http://prelude2cinema.com/bigdradio/#contest

We look forward to hearing and seeing your clip and wish you the best in “The Roaring Twenties.”

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema