[NEohioPAL] Funk/R&B Guitarist Wanted for Private Gigs

Yusef Endure yusefendure48 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:04:29 PST 2019

AUDITIONS

 FOR FUNK/R&B PARTY BAND

We’re looking for 1 Guitarist to complete our 12-piece group. Please submit
your video recorded audition to the address listed below (iPhone and
Android videos are OK). If we like the video, we’ll contact you to arrange
an in-person audition of the same material. Live auditions will be held by
invitation only. Must be aged 18 or older.

Please learn both songs and perform them during the audition:

   -

   Cecily/ Grow / https://youtu.be/Os3_R0HaI5g
   -

   Earth Wind And Fire / Getaway / https://youtu.be/vE2zx4lr-h8

Songs must be memorized! Stage experience is a must. We’re looking for
someone who can energize crowds and elicit audience participation which
means doing the same for the judges. We're currently rehearsing and working
on a video. Once finished, agents will book us immediately. These gigs are
high paying.

This is not a bar band. You are auditioning for a party band i.e. corporate
events, premium weddings, private engagements, and festivals are our venues.

For more information, please contact:

Yusef Endure

440-600-1355

yusefendure48 at gmail.com