[NEohioPAL] Kids/Teens Musical Theater 8-Week Course w/ Showcase

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 13:24:44 PST 2019

Houde School Of Acting is now enrolling kids and teens classes for January 2020. We have classes at both of our locations, Downtown Cleveland and Kent, Oh. Our classes include; Improv, On-Camera, Musical Theater and Scene Study. This is suitable for ages 6-16 and only costs $125 per month for up to 3 classes per week.

Our current class schedule:

Cleveland (2310 Superior Rd.)

Saturdays 9-1015 AM

Mondays 5-630 PM

Kent (402 S. Frances Rd.)

Tuesday 530-630 PM

More information about our school and our instructors can be found by following the link below.

www.houdeschoolofacting.com

|  |
Home - Houde School of Acting

About Jessica Houde-Morris:

Jessica Houde-Morris is the owner and head instructor at the Houde School of Acting in Cleveland, Ohio. She has been training and developing actors for over 17 years. Her students have appeared in Television Shows (The Vampire Diaries, General Hospital, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders), major feature films (Snatched, My Blind Brother, Diary of a Wimpy Kid) and commercials (Nike, McDonald's, Honda, Subway, Intel).

Prior to opening the Houde School of Acting, Jessica spent six years as a student and later an instructor at the prestigious Playhouse West in Los Angeles, CA where she taught alongside Robert Carnegie and Jeff Goldblum.